our bull battery
Registration Number: 10462513
Date of Birth: October 7, 2020
Sire: Never Surrender of Salacoa 803D9
Dam: T3 Ms Three D 30D
- Here is the prospect admired by the entire breed, and the highest selling son in history of the high revenue generating donor, T3 Ms Three D 30D. Valour was the $64,000 people's choice at Quail Valley in 2021 and the Never Surrender son, who best combines bold muscle shape, eye appeal, looseness of structure, and moderation of frame into a package that is truly multi-dimensional.
Data Bank 102H3
Registration Number: 10453285
Date of Birth: March 6, 2020
Sire: Suhn's TTT LM Signal 30E13
Dam: GACC Ms Business Line 102F3
- Calving ease, performance, maternal and carcass in a near perfect phenotype package, Data Bank was recognized by many top cattleman as one of the leading herd sire prospects to sell in 2021. Data Bank's dam is the top daughter in production of Business Line to date and his granddam is one of the greatest Angus females to ever enter the Ultrablack program. Utilize Data Bank to moderate without sacrificing performance at any end.
Suhn's Kingpin 53H4
Registration Number: 10448139
Date of Birth: February 5, 2020
Sire: Suhn's Trail Boss 30B3
Dam: Suhn's Miss Foundation 53D2
- What many called the "sleeper" of the Suhn sale in 2021, Kingpen is a moderate framed, deep sided, stout made UB2 with no Three D in his pedigree and the ability to make R# Brangus when mated to Brangus.
- Stemming back to one of the most versatile Angus cows utilized in the Suhn program, his dam is a classy Foundation daughter with the same exceptional udder structure and design we see in those females.
- Kingpen's sire remains one of the most exclusive carcass sources in the breed, and one of that does it with far more eye appeal than most.
- Utilize Kingpen to add body, stoutness and bone in a moderate package, with the bonus ability to make R# or UB cattle.
Registration Number: 10448137
Date of Birth: March 24, 2020
Sire: Suhn's Synergy 416E23
Dam: SCC Miss Mytty 30Y19
- Royally bred with extreme performance, Alliance combines the consistency and quality of the Synergy progeny with the herd sire producing ability of the 30 cow family from Suhns. A three-quarter sib in blood to Beacon and Signal, Alliance places and impressive four traits in the top 5% with a five-star disposition to boot. Use Alliance to add extension, body, and power on Brangus and Ultrablacks alike.
Registration Number: 10395579
Date of Birth: February 20, 2018
Sire: Suhn's Business Line 30D26
Dam: MGR Blackcap 1002
- The most proven producing Business Line son to date, Landline has proven himself to be a calving ease option with extra performance, maternal, and exceptional carcass merit. He is a full brother to the dam of the $52,000 Landline and his progeny have gathered much attention to date. Utilize Landline to add style and presence, while bolstering data across the board.
Suhn's Synergy 416E23
Registration Number: 10353676
Date of Birth: February 7, 2017
Sire: TJM Three D 302A
Dam: Suhn's Miss LTD 416X9
- Synergy has show the ability to produce progeny highly accepted by the public.
- Arguably the most maternal son of the legendary Three D, stemming back to one of hte top female producing families in the Suhn herd.
- Synergy progeny are consistently long-bodied and deep-sided with more muscle expression and a much-improved sheath design over his sire.
Vorel Currency 25E8
Registration Number: 10362185
Date of Birth: September 23, 2017
Sire: Barstow Bankroll B73
Dam: Vorel Ms 30T 25Z
- A herd sire who has earned his spot among the breed leaders and will see increased use in 2021.
- Initially viewed as a calving ease sire, Currency has proven to have more than enough pop to hang with the performance sires, while maintaining the trusted position as a leading option on virgin heifers.
- The first Currency progeny on public display at Chimney Rock in November 2020 were met with great acceptance, with a number of sons leading the pack at the Suhn sale in March 2021.
- A highly fertile semen producer, Currency is an outstanding option on large commercial heifer breeding projects.
- Use Currency to add look, extension, and stoutness in a calving ease package on Ultrablacks and Brangus alike.
CRC Upgrade 55D3
Registration Number: 10323074
Date of Birth: February 27, 2016
Sire: CRC Manziel 468B
Dam: Ms CRC Consensus 55A2
- Upgrade was built for the Three D daughters and other like made females, passing on his useful phenotype and complete EPD package.
- Moderate BW with an above average data pack, he provides performance and carcass merit.
- As he has matured, his progeny have become more popular, with his daughters especially rising to the front of their replacement pens.
- Use Upgrade as an outcross option to improve sheath and maintain an R# on Brangus females.
CRC Future Focus 21244D4
Registration Number: 10341247
Date of Birth: March 24, 2016
Sire: Suhn's Foundation 331Z28
Dam: Thomas Lady 21244
- A unique option to add muscle and maternal strength.
- Future Focus progeny have been especially impressive when used on deep sided broody Brangus females.
- Impression daughters in the Angus breed are highly sought after and Foundation daughters are some of the Brangus breed's best.
- Expect growth, phenotype and excellent carcass.
Suhn's Majestik Beacon 30C
Registration Number: 10292617
Date of Birth: February 14, 2015
Sire: TJM Three D 302A
Dam: SCC Miss Mytty 30Z5
- One of the premiere leaders of true performance in the entire Brangus population, Majestic Beacon continues to grow the spread between BW and YW.
- In addition to his performance, Majestik Beacon's progeny are noted for an exceptional disposition built-in, free of charge.
- As the most proven son of his storied sire, his $40,000 dam who has produced multiple breed-leading herd sires including calving ease greats Signal and Priority One.
- Popular domestically and abroad, use Beacon on moderate framed females needing true power, substance, and performance.
P.O. Box 365
93 Delaney Dr.
Concord, Arkansas 72523